Friday, July 1, 2011

TGIF finally !!!

  I don't have anything to rant about today I guess. I was able to replace two heater hoses on Melissa's car yesterday without any incidence. I'm still waiting for Social Security Disability to approve me....again another day of mail without any news.I still believe that the LORD would never put more on my plate than I can handle. Although sometimes I believe that he has more confidence in me than I deserve. Even with the meds they give me for my depression it is getting harder every day to maintain a positive attitude.It is getting more and more uncomfortable for me to continue to sit around the house. My knee hurts constantly, as well as feeling unstable most of the time to walk on. I wake up with a back ache that stays with me like a birth mark. My teeth are falling out a little at a time ( I am always finding little pieces in my mouth ).
  I opened my email yesterday to find out that I had won a $100 gift card ( but, it still hasn't arrived ) . I also, won a $20 bonus today that was deposited in my PayPal account. I thank GOD every day for these little tidbits to try to help me while I still wait for my SSD to be approved.
  I guess I will get ready for bed . Hopefully tomorrow will bring a solution to my financial crisis I am experiencing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment