Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Mail Call

   Well, it's another hot day in Florida ! Nothing in the mail today exciting. Looks like I am going to be spending another day sitting around entering sweepstakes. Hopefully I will be able to win something that will hold me over while I continue to wait for SSD. They turned off my cable box today, wonder how long it will take now for them to turn the cable off all together.
    We ended up spending the evening with friends and family as we had a BBQ. The chicken and the ribs turned out great ! We have Charlene's grand-daughter spending the night with us. She is so funny how she loves to go in the hot tub and to play with the little girl next door. Sometimes I think she would come and live with uss if we would let her. I love her to pieces .But, I can only handle her for a couple of days at a time before she starts getting on my nerves. I guess that comes with getting older ( notice I didn't stop at old ).
    Hopefully tomorrow will bring a good day and we will be closer to figuring out how we can get our feet back on the ground in the near future. My horoscopes keep telling me that this will be my luckiest year. Crossing my fingers.
  Well I guess I will give it up for today and go to bed. Thank you Lord for this day and the many blessings I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment